EQF Hash Power lease agreement
EQF Hash Power leasing means that EQF.com leases the Hash Power of the chain micro-super computing equipment sold by agents to customers in different time periods in terms of Hash Power (Hash/s). This agreement is an agreement between "EQF.com" or "us" or "company" and the user ("user" or "you") who uses the products or services provided by EQF.com. You useEQF.comServices provided and/or EQF.com< span> website, it means that you agree to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree, please do not useEQF.comservices provided and/orEQF .comwebsite.
One.EQF Hash Power rental Package
1.2 Payment of fees:< /span>Hash rate rental fee and electricity fee are all priced in U.S. dollars, and only U.S. dollars are acceptedUSDT.
1.3 Hash PowerProduction Description:
Users understand that their daily thinking is knowledge, which is determined by the management and operation will of the equipment involved. Children are unpredictable and unpredictable, but span> spanEQF.comwill be developed The advanced span concurrency technology of EQF.com 's data center runs with maximum capacity for users.
1.4 Output settlement: start running at 0:00 on the clock of the common online date , And the output will be settled from 12:00 to 14:00 the next day.
II. Basic matters
2.1 EQF.com reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time at its sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing this agreement at any time for the latest amendments. This agreement and amendments will become effective when EQF.com will be posted on the EQF.com website (the effective time specified separately). Your continued use of the EQF.com service or EQF.com website after the publication of this agreement and its amendment means that you accept and agree to the amendment.
2.2 If you have any place com for the modification of this agreement, or are not satisfied with the services of EQF.com, you should immediately: (1) stop using the services provided by EQF.com; and (2) through customer service Notify EQF.com to stop service. After terminating the service, the user's right to use the EQF.com service is immediately terminated.
3. User registration
3.1 The user hereby makes the following statement and guarantee to the company, and must wait for the statement and guarantee that the user will use EQF every time. com service is re-made:
(1) If the user is a natural person, the user is over 18 years old and has normal personal behavior;
(2) If the user is an entity, the user is legally established by the laws of the jurisdiction based on his qualifications, and is effectively operating well;
(3) The user accepts and uses the applicable laws and relevant policies of the country/region/region where the user is located, provided by EQF.com, and does not violate any other obligations of the user; and
(4) The user has the ability to use EQF.com's services and perform related obligations and/or provide related capabilities, and this agreement or service purchase order is valid and binding on the user; >
3.2 Regarding the registration data and information you provide ("Registration Information"), you agree to:
(1) Provide legal, true, accurate and complete registration information;
(2) If there is any change in the registration information provided, you will promptly notify EQF.com. If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear all the corresponding responsibilities and consequences;
(3) EQF.com reserves the right to impose certain restrictions on the account and/or suspend or terminate your use based on the registration information provided by you and EQF.com’s compliance obligations and internal risk control policies EQF.com service rights;
(4) Unless EQF.com's prior written consent is obtained, each user can only register one account at EQF.com;
(5) For compliance purposes such as KYC ("Know Your Customer") and/or anti-money laundering, EQF.com has the right to ask you to provide the identification information of the account owner and/ Or financial information;
(6) You need to enter your username and password when using some specific functions in the services provided by EQF.com. If you cannot access your account due to forgotten password or other reasons, EQF.com has the right to ask you to provide specific information including identification information in order to determine the true ownership of the account, including but not limited to: identification; proof of residence; Phone number/email proof and any identifiable activity information on the website, such as transaction ID, order number, withdrawal amount, etc. You promise that you will not share your username and/or password with others or allow any other third parties to use your account. EQF.com does not assume any responsibility for the improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party, as well as the consequences and losses caused. If you believe that your username and/or password are known by others or your account has been used by others without authorization, you should notify EQF.com immediately.
Four. Risk Notice
4.1 You understand and acknowledge that: holding, trading, investing in digital currency and using digital currency-related services will involve risks, and the risks listed in this Article 4.1 are not exhaustive. These risks and other risks that will arise now or in the future may make you unable to obtain any benefits, suffer financial losses, and even cause the service provided by us to be terminated:
(1) The use of any digital currency or related products and services will bring potential financial, regulatory and other risks. Before using any digital currency or related products and services, you should confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and experience of blockchain technology, digital currency, and the functions and risks of smart contracts. Your decision to participate in any digital currency activity and/or use of related services should be based on independent investigations and/or consultations from professionals you deem necessary. EQF.com assumes that when you use this service, you are a professional who understands the digital currency industry and understands the risks of digital currency related products. This agreement and any services provided by EQF.com shall not be regarded as EQF.com providing you with investment Suggestion;
(2) The value of any Hash Power rental service package ("service package") provided by EQF.com and any amount of any digital currency may be due to many factors not controlled by EQF.com These factors include but are not limited to: changes in mining difficulty and/or other mining parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations of digital currencies, hardware (for example: mining equipment) obsolete and hardware amortization, etc.; /span>
(3) Due to the nature of digital currency, the value of any digital currency may lose part or all of its value at any time. You hereby confirm that the value of any digital currency may drop rapidly (or even drop to zero). EQF.com does not assume any responsibility for any and all losses caused by market price fluctuations of any digital currency;
(4) EQF.com will maintain or upgrade the system from time to time. You confirm that you do not expect the services provided by EQF.com to be continuous and uninterrupted. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by both parties, EQF.com shall not be liable for any and all losses caused by suspension and interruption caused by the maintenance and upgrade of its system;
(5) There is no authentication, or computer security technology is 100% secure. You agree to bear all risks related to hacking or identity theft.
Five、Use of digital currency
5.1 You may not mine, buy, sell, exchange, hold, and/or use any digital currency in any manner prohibited by laws and regulations applicable to you;
5.2 Before purchasing any service package provided by EQF.com, you should judge whether the service package is suitable for your financial ability and risk appetite. Your purchase of any service package provided by EQF.com means that you recognize, understand and accept the risks associated with mining, buying, selling, exchanging, holding and/or using digital currency, including but not limited to:
(1) The price of currency fluctuates sharply: the price of any digital currency, including Bitcoin, may fall sharply, or even drop to zero;
(2) Digital currency transactions may take some time to be confirmed. Although the possibilityextremelylow, it does exist that some digital currency transactions may never be confirmed. Unconfirmed digital currency transactions represent these Transaction not completed;
(3) Digital currency transactions are irreversible: if you send any amount of digital currency to any wrong person or digital currency wallet address, you will not be able to cancel the transaction or recover these funds;
(4) If you lose or forget any PIN or password required to access and use these digital currencies, such digital currencies may be lost or unavailable for you;
(5) Blockchain (or digital currency) technology may have inherent unknown technical defects;
(6) Various countries/regions may introduce and promulgate new laws, regulations and policies that affect the use of digital currencies.
VI. Package fee
6.1 The service package fee ("package fee") includes: Hash Power and electricity.
6.2 Hash Power fee: The Hash Power fee charged by EQF.com is determined by EQF.com independently based on the current price of a specific digital currency market, future market forecasts, and Hash Power decay.
6.3 Electricity fee: The electricity fee charged by EQF.com will be used to cover: electricity fee, mining machine operation and maintenance, heat dissipation treatment, etc.
6.4 You understand and agree: The specific package fees charged by EQF.com to you are stipulated on the specific service package page. If you cannot accept the fees specified on the page of a certain service package, you should not place an order with EQF.com for the service package.
6.5 You understand and agree: As the Hash Power of the entire network will change, the difficulty of mining will also change accordingly. EQF.com reserves the right to adjust the package fee from time to time, but the service packages that have been sold to users before the adjustment are not affected.
Seven, order payment, cancellation, change and refund
7.1 Users can use various payment methods supported by EQF.com to purchase service packages;
7.2 If the user chooses to use the digital currency transfer to purchase the service package: the user should transfer the digital currency to the digital currency wallet address designated by EQF.com, and the specific payment amount depends on: USD order The sum, the exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the digital currency selected for payment at the time of purchase, and network transfer fees (third-party terms and handling fees may apply);
7.3 If the user fails to pay within a certain period of time (the specific time depends on the specific payment method) after creating an order, the status of the order will be changed to "timeout" by EQF.com. EQF.com will not process any requests related to overtime orders, and users are not obliged to pay for overtime orders;
7.4 The user is fully responsible for the accuracy of the payment, including but not limited to: destination account address, transfer amount and other payment details; due to user error (such as transferring digital currency to The user shall be responsible for any loss caused by the wrong payment caused by the wrong address, and EQF.com has the right to require the user to make the correct payment before activating any service package for the user.
7.5 If the amount actually received by EQF.com is lower than the package fee required by EQF.com, EQF.com reserves the right to determine the following matters before activating the corresponding service package:< /span>
(1) Adjust the service package accordingly so that the funds actually received by EQF.com match the content of the service package provided by EQF.com;
(2) Refuse to activate the service package ordered by the user until the user has paid the amount owed;
7.6 If the amount actually received by EQF.com is higher than the service package fee required by EQF.com, the user can choose to request EQF.com:
(1) Adjust the service package according to the amount actually received by EQF.com;
(2) Add the excess amount to the user’s EQF.com account balance;
(3) Refund the excess amount to the user through a method approved by EQF.com, provided that any additional costs (such as third-party handling fees) incurred thereby must be borne by the user.
7.7 Due to digital currency confirmation time and third-party delays, there is a risk that the amount transferred by users to EQF.com may be delayed. The user agrees that EQF.com has the right to activate the corresponding service package after confirming the full payment;
7.8 The user agrees and understands that without submitting a payment dispute resolution application ("payment dispute resolution application"), EQF.com is not obliged to actively resolve payment-related issues or Disputes:
(1) The user has the right to contact EQF.com customer service and provide proof of payment that meets EQF.com's requirements within 14 days after payment, in order to apply for payment dispute resolution. For applications submitted after 14 days, EQF.com reserves the right to refuse to process such applications;
(2) If EQF.com has reasonable grounds to suspect or in fact did not receive the corresponding payment but has activated the service package for the user, EQF.com has the right to require the user to provide compliance with EQF. Proof of payment required by com. The user should provide proof of payment that meets the requirements of EQF.com within 3days after receiving the request;
(3) Proof of payment includes but is not limited to: EQF.com order number, transaction ID or number, destination account address information entered by the user, transfer amount, and payment system used by the user Transaction records and/or statements;
(4) If the user initiates a payment dispute resolution application to EQF.com, but (a) the user does not provide proof of payment within 14 days or provide other evidence that meets the requirements of EQF.com, or ( b) When EQF.com reasonably believes that the evidence is insufficient or invalid, EQF.com reserves the right to refuse to process the user's payment dispute resolution application.
7.9 If EQF.com reasonably believes that there is a payment dispute between EQF.com and the user, EQF.com reserves the right to adjust or cancel related service packages and/or adjust the user’s The right to account balance.
7.10 To the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, both parties agree that unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all purchased service packages are final purchases and non-refundable. EQF.com reserves the right to determine refunds on its own: If EQF.com decides to provide refunds to individual users or specific service packages, it does not mean that EQF.com recognizes and is obliged to agree to the same or similar refunds in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
7.11 The user hereby recognizes: If the service package has been activated, and the user requests to terminate the service package due to unsatisfactory mining income, mining service does not meet expectations, etc., EQF.com will only The unused electricity fee will be refunded, and no hashrate will be refunded.
7.12 If EQF.com provides a refund in accordance with this agreement or applicable laws and regulations, any additional costs (such as third-party handling fees) incurred shall be entirely borne by the user.
7.13 If a service package has been used up, the user shall not request a refund for such service package under any circumstances.
eight, restrictions and obligations
8.1 You must not use the services provided by EQF.com to engage in any illegal activities. You may not use the services provided by EQF.com:
(1) Supporting, inciting or participating in any terrorist activities;
(2) Participate in any money laundering activities;
(3) Fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors, disturb social order;
(4) Promote or produce pornographic, violent, murder and/or terrorist content;
(5) Participate in any other activities that violate applicable laws and regulations.
8.2 You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, this agreement and all rules and policies related to the use of the EQF.com website and the services provided by EQF.com announced by EQF.com from time to time.
8.3 You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by EQF.com.
8.4 You agree and promise that you are only using the services provided by EQF.com for your own benefit, and you have not used EQF.com on behalf of others or for the benefit of other third parties. Service.
8.5 You agree to contact EQF.com in a timely manner when you discover or suspect any fraud or misconduct by any third party using the services provided by EQF.com.
8.6 Unless EQF.com expressly agrees in writing in advance, you may not register multiple accounts on the EQF.com website in any way. You may not register multiple accounts to earn profits, rewards or coupons.
8.7 You should not participate in any activities that may affect the services provided by EQF.com and/or the security of the EQF.com website.
8.8 You must not use any method to block your Internet traffic and IP address (such as Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc.) or use other technical services that hide the user's real Internet connection.
8.9 The intellectual property rights of any content displayed on the EQF.com website, including but not limited to articles, pictures, news, materials, website structure, website layout, website design, unless otherwise specified The description is fully owned by EQF.com or EQF.com's licensor (if any). Users should respect the intellectual property rights of EQF.com and EQF.com's licensors (if any).
8.10 Without EQF.com's prior written authorization, users are not allowed to conduct any activities and/or use EQF.com website information/data in the name of EQF.com.